Wednesday 15 May 2013

Westovians & Worries

No, this blog post is not, in anyway, related to Westerners nor Whovians; Westovians is, however, the name of a theatre club I have been asked to join. At first, I gave it a miss, thinking I'd need to have the ability to act and sing and quite frankly, I can't do any of that. Not in front of people, anyway. But then my friend brought it to my attention that I don't need to do things on stage, but rather, can stay behind the scenes: paint the props, sort out the lights, create the costumes. And I think that's got me tempted.

I can't help but feel, though, as if I'll be far from accepted. It really isn't in my nature to make friends, and I often find it very difficult to feel welcomed in a community, even though I most likely am. Ugh, this is stressing me out, and I don't even know why.

Moving on, I've just been to see Star Trek and it was absolutely bloody flawless. It made me laugh, it made me sob, it made me speechless. Though I expected a lot, it was even better than my expectations. Anybody fancy going to see it with me again? Please. Words cannot even begin to describe my emotions towards that film. 

Wow, there's really been quite a lack of things going on in my life right now. It's all very stereotypical and I doubt you'd want to hear. One weird thing is, though, that today I actually did good in the subject known as Physical Education. Like, honestly, wow. And it was high jump. I shit you not. Very strange times, I cannot lie.

My brain is in whirlwind mode currently, and I honestly can't think why. Well, there's always the Westovians thing. It's very nerve-wracking, the thought of making new friends, or even worse, irritating current ones by gracing them with your presence, if that's possible. It probably is, in my case. 

For now, I must bid you a farewell. Adios!

1 comment:

  1. I'll go if you go and I'll try to see Star Trek with you c:

    ReplyDelete